Blindr
sk cz si en

Can we ladies truly love men with our heart and soul??

i wonder how true love is very uneasy....because what men will behave back to you is very making ladies upset...
User360926075
0 Like 0 Dislike
Absolutely
User359543915
0 Like 0 Dislike

I am actually looking for long lasting relationship with a decent man, someone honest, caring, romantic, loyal, intelligent, passionate ,loving and confident...who has focus and knows what he wants. Most of all i care for happiness and a bit of adventure in my life.I want a man who i know i can have faith and completely trust with all my heart,because to make a standard relationship it must really be based on trust, loyalty, caring, mind sharing and understanding beecause love and trust are one big family.
User360807140
0 Like 0 Dislike
Sure of course they will
User359707334
0 Like 0 Dislike
If you choose to with all your heart, yes. Wether you say you can or you can not, it's both true. Your reality is based on your own desire that supports the believe systems you chose to believe based on your own thoughts. Only you know what's best for you. No one can decide that for you as everyone is different. But I believe deep down you already know the answer. Just follow your own energy. The rest will just fall in place when you act within your own energy.
User360813561
0 Like 0 Dislike
Ok
User360546984
0 Like 0 Dislike
Hello gorgeous
User359942909
0 Like 0 Dislike
Yes with trust from the both
User360673076
0 Like 0 Dislike
Good day everyone ❤❤❤
User360647361
0 Like 0 Dislike
I think I agree with you on this unfaithful journey called love
User360646398
0 Like 0 Dislike
The question seems to be ambiguous. It mostly depends whether both parties understand each other more than love. Desires of flesh cannot last long. Just imagine how far can you love each other at retirement. Would you still do it? Get your heart check and not look at the appearance at first sight.
This site uses cookies and other tracking technologies to differentiate between devices, personalize service, analytical and statistical purposes and customize content and ad serving. Some information can also be provided to our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you continue to use the site, we assume it suits your current settings. You can change your settings at any time in your browser, which will significantly reduce the functionality of our site.