Iam Scott

Here is my whatsapp number. +14156304876 text me for more motivational talk... all I have for today is that, just be contained with what you have. You see a woman with a big ass you wish to be with the woman when you are still married. Through your sight she is perfect but inside her you don't know if she is, and divorcing your wife for her might not be the perfect thing to do, please we men need to be wise. This women are queen we need to treat them like one. Please do not cheat your wife, appreciate her because you married her. If you know you will cheat you could have gone for strippers.
User326040756
0 Like 0 Dislike
Hi
User317880472
0 Like 0 Dislike
Hmmm
User316549151
0 Like 0 Dislike
Leave a nice comments if you learn something from this.
This site uses cookies and other tracking technologies to differentiate between devices, personalize service, analytical and statistical purposes and customize content and ad serving. Some information can also be provided to our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you continue to use the site, we assume it suits your current settings. You can change your settings at any time in your browser, which will significantly reduce the functionality of our site.