partnership

My Names is Denise i am loving caring and a good looking woman in searching for a good partnership, a man with good understanding,
User100109979
0 Like 0 Dislike
Hello Denise. You look so beautiful. I am nice and understanding. I believe in long relation that can lead to marriage. I like people who share the same view.
User93773177
0 Like 0 Dislike
Hello
User94930898
0 Like 0 Dislike
It is a pleasure to have the right to speak with an honorable sweet woman like you. I really appreciate it and I want you to know how grateful I am for it. My name is Jeffrey Scott as it is all with you, I chose the interest for you after seeing your profile and I thought it necessary to write to you immediately. I have a very important thing to reveal to you, but I find it difficult to express here, please come back to me in my email so I can send you pictures Here is my email address ...
[56jeffreyscott gmail.com]
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Dit is 'n plesier om die reg te hê om met 'n eerbare lieflike vrou soos u te praat. Ek waardeer dit regtig en ek wil hê jy moet weet hoe dankbaar ek daarvoor is. My naam is Jeffrey Scott, want dit is alles met jou. Ek het die belangstelling vir jou gekies nadat jy jou profiel gesien het en ek het gedink dit is nodig om dadelik aan jou te skryf. Ek het 'n baie belangrike ding om aan jou te openbaar, maar ek vind dit moeilik om hier uit te druk, kom asseblief terug na my in my epos sodat ek jou foto's kan stuur. Hier is my e-pos adres ...
[56jeffreyscott gmail.com]
User93183651
0 Like 0 Dislike
Yes we could be partners
User90218657
0 Like 0 Dislike
I like u
User90218657
0 Like 0 Dislike
Hello WhatsApp me on +256758255630
User90220267
0 Like 0 Dislike
Hello, can we be a partner for learning better English?
This site uses cookies and other tracking technologies to differentiate between devices, personalize service, analytical and statistical purposes and customize content and ad serving. Some information can also be provided to our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you continue to use the site, we assume it suits your current settings. You can change your settings at any time in your browser, which will significantly reduce the functionality of our site.