Transaction

Good day,

I am Mr. John Snyder, a Ghanaian citizen. I work with Barclays Bank in Ghana, that sum of $ 7,500,000, which belongs to the client * (Rodney Chochowski) * Still sits at my bank Nobody wants to demand it. According to the international banking code, codes and laws, two (2) years later, money will be restored to the Ghanaian government if no one requests the fund because Rodney was one of the fatalities of Lot Flight of Malaysia.
My conclusion is that I will be like a foreigner to become Mr. Rodney's next cousin, since presenting you as your closest relative is an easy tax for me. Just be honest and trust that you will not betray me, because you will receive money on your personal bank account. After receiving the reply to my email address [email protected] I will give you details of the transaction. Tell me your answer is interested and I will give you detailed information.

Sincerely,
Mr. John Snyder
E-mail: [email protected]
User137754738
0 Like 0 Dislike
I need some help wothers some money but I'm santander
This site uses cookies and other tracking technologies to differentiate between devices, personalize service, analytical and statistical purposes and customize content and ad serving. Some information can also be provided to our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you continue to use the site, we assume it suits your current settings. You can change your settings at any time in your browser, which will significantly reduce the functionality of our site.