Fake af

I'm tired of these fake ass profiles on this forsaken application like is anyone real out there? FUCK.
Jamesn1
7 Like 0 Dislike
Pics dont prove shit. Video call does though. I'm always down to prove my pictures are me or I am who I say I am. I'm honest and loyal I dont change that for anyone.
Jamesn1
5 Like 2 Dislike
Ask them if they want to video call. I do right from the start. It's funny as fuck when they stop replying and just dissapear
User331911252
0 Like 0 Dislike
I feel you
User351068883
0 Like 0 Dislike
I thought it's just me who noticed that majority of users here are FAKE/Posers. This app us kinda weird, full of fake people and not even one administrator looks after the integrity of this site/app. No rules, no restrictions. Scary. 😬
This site uses cookies and other tracking technologies to differentiate between devices, personalize service, analytical and statistical purposes and customize content and ad serving. Some information can also be provided to our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you continue to use the site, we assume it suits your current settings. You can change your settings at any time in your browser, which will significantly reduce the functionality of our site.