Blindr
sk cz si en

Join if looking for serious relationship

Women from all countries with respectfully talk with one another for seeking their true love partner
Antony91
0 Like 0 Dislike
Hi
Ally_Camacho221
1 Like 0 Dislike
I'm Ally Camacho from USA California looking for serious relationship
Elisha Morris
1 Like 0 Dislike
I’m a single ,from united state ,am looking for a serious relationship that we lead to marriage with
Alexander ameh
0 Like 0 Dislike
I'm a single, from African Nigeria, I'm looking for a serious relationship that we Lead to marriage, also new here
S lal
0 Like 0 Dislike
Any lady intrested in serious relationship here
Syifa Anni
2 Like 0 Dislike
I'm new. Should I continue joining this app or nah? Looking for serious relationship though
S lal
1 Like 0 Dislike
Iam slal from India searching for a female friend for real friendship and relationship not only just for fun and enjoyment if any girl intrested in real friendship and relationship can massage me
I will be waiting for my friend
Lucy Garcia
2 Like 0 Dislike
I'm lucy by name, I'm 35 years of age,and I'm looking for a baby to spend the rest of my life with and that I will spoil with my money I want a sincere,I will be so muchly glad if you can tell me more about you too?
luca.00
1 Like 0 Dislike
hey
Nattiely
1 Like 0 Dislike
Hi dear
This site uses cookies and other tracking technologies to differentiate between devices, personalize service, analytical and statistical purposes and customize content and ad serving. Some information can also be provided to our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you continue to use the site, we assume it suits your current settings. You can change your settings at any time in your browser, which will significantly reduce the functionality of our site.