Blindr
sk cz si en

Join if looking for serious relationship

Women from all countries with respectfully talk with one another for seeking their true love partner
Dj
1 Like 0 Dislike
Anybody looking for friends or anything more hit me up I always welcome the company.
Michael David
1 Like 1 Dislike
Hello 👋👋🌹🌹
Don lead
0 Like 0 Dislike
Hello
cindy01
4 Like 0 Dislike
New here...had a break up yesterday. ..looking for some real friends (sad)
Ale Mart
3 Like 0 Dislike
Hi, everyone I'm Alejandro from Mexico I'd like to know new people here send messages
User544531917
0 Like 0 Dislike
Hi all 32yo male in south yorks, uk looking for a committed relationship i don't mind about profile pics i judge based on personality. I am honest and caring with some managed disabilities. Fully employed. I'm quite the nerd, play pc and board games, fishing, archery. 2 left feet but willing to learn
Coxfox
2 Like 0 Dislike
Hello everyone
ElijahDD
1 Like 0 Dislike
I am a 21 year old high school graduate with a job and an apartment. I am looking for a commited relationship with a woman where we communicate and there is no reason to be uncomfortable. I have many hobbies including sports gaming and movies or tv shows. I have a stable income meaning I can support myself and another if need be but I live comfortably there is no reason to buy stuff that is only momentary I don't smoke or do drugs. I have never drank alcohol but I am open to trying it. I have no standards as far as appearances I believe a person should be given a chance based of their actions.
Daniloavlo07
0 Like 0 Dislike
Hello there everyone . Good evening from this side
Immortal-122
0 Like 0 Dislike
Has anyone got anything here
This site uses cookies and other tracking technologies to differentiate between devices, personalize service, analytical and statistical purposes and customize content and ad serving. Some information can also be provided to our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you continue to use the site, we assume it suits your current settings. You can change your settings at any time in your browser, which will significantly reduce the functionality of our site.