Blindr
sk cz si en

Now taking applications for a gf

You must be:

Female

Age 16-23

Japanese (exceptions will be made for white girls if small and skinny)

Willing to do as I ask

Have an IQ lower than mine (164)

Have 0 male friends

Cook 3 meals for me a day

Be willing to split the bill on a date

Be into kinky stuff (will discuss in PM)

Send nudes every day I do not see you nude in person

Have sex with me as I ask

Be on birth control (condoms make me feel trapped, I simply can’t find anything that fits)

Ideally not have a job

Install a tracking app on your phone so that I know your location at all points

I am a kind gentlemen who will protect you at all times and in return all i ask is you pledge yourself to me. Please message me if you feel you fit this quota.
User364308108
0 Like 0 Dislike
What the actual F@<¤!
16...?
User364827143
0 Like 0 Dislike
hello,my name is Ashlyn Harris, the lady who wants to visit your country, but I have something very important to discuss with you. Write me down ([email protected]), so I can tell you more, I'm waiting to hear from you.
User355823183
0 Like 0 Dislike
Hey guys
User341773812
0 Like 0 Dislike
Hai
User340852422
0 Like 0 Dislike
Alright then...
User341564187
0 Like 0 Dislike
Really... I give up then.
User340852422
0 Like 0 Dislike
I would. This application was meant to find the perfect match for me.
User341564187
0 Like 0 Dislike
Really...., not having a job, leaving on your demand, not having male or female friends, do as you said or as I said. Please who does that?
User340852422
0 Like 0 Dislike
Yes?
User341564187
0 Like 0 Dislike
Ok, as guy will you be able to apply for the conditions given.
This site uses cookies and other tracking technologies to differentiate between devices, personalize service, analytical and statistical purposes and customize content and ad serving. Some information can also be provided to our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you continue to use the site, we assume it suits your current settings. You can change your settings at any time in your browser, which will significantly reduce the functionality of our site.