Pokecaj - Trnava a okolie

Pokecaj o všeličom v Trnavskom kraji.
User38072884
0 Like 0 Dislike
niekto na pár správ ?
User44837469
0 Like 0 Dislike
Ahoj drahý,
Volám sa Wendy Raymond, zo Spojených štátov amerických vojsk, videl som váš profil tu a zdvihol záujem o vás, a ak vám nevadí, že budem rád, aby ste odpovedať späť cez môj e-mail
(misswendyraymond001 at outlook.com)
za účelom výmeny obrázkov a pre lepšie hovoriť.
Vďaka
Wendy Raymond!
Hello dear,
My name is Wendy Raymond, from the United States of American army, I saw your profile here and picked interest in you and if you don't mind i will like you to reply back through my e-mail
(misswendyraymond001 at outlook.com)
in order to exchange pictures and for a better talk.
Thanks
Wendy Raymond!
User15554200
0 Like 0 Dislike
Má neaká baba chuť? Mám 2 týždne voľný dom
User38032840
0 Like 0 Dislike
Je tu baba okolo 12 13
User34132153
0 Like 0 Dislike
typek 17-22?
User36136027
0 Like 0 Dislike
Ahojte nájde sa nejaká pekná študentka čo by sa mala učiť ako ja ale ani za kkt sa nemôže prinútiť???
User34707947
0 Like 0 Dislike

hi nice to meet you
am Miss aisha I was impressed to invite you for a relationship after my random and intensive search for a trusted and honest person i will send you my details with my pictures after you have replied to my privet email.
( [email protected]
User31588281
0 Like 0 Dislike
Ahojte ktora žena na zoznamenie?RP
User23552615
0 Like 0 Dislike
poďme niekam von??kto sa pridá???
User12512366
0 Like 0 Dislike
Caukoo
This site uses cookies and other tracking technologies to differentiate between devices, personalize service, analytical and statistical purposes and customize content and ad serving. Some information can also be provided to our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you continue to use the site, we assume it suits your current settings. You can change your settings at any time in your browser, which will significantly reduce the functionality of our site.