Blindr
sk cz si en

COVID19 real or fake?

Does covid19 represent the beginning of a new world order?

A year and a half has passed since the beginning of the pandemic, and the very end of the pandemic is not in sight, which is the worst, the strongest blow is starting right now covid19 since the beginning of the pandemic. We have all realized that the vaccine does not work or only alleviates the disease of the person who has been vaccinated, because it turned out that there are many types of viruses for which the vaccine does not work.

But it is strange that this virus itself behaves like the common flu and every year a certain number of people die from the flu, and there is no cure for it because it is a multi-type virus and it can spread itself.

It is not clear to me why the media that are under the influence of the state spread fear and panic among people because people are living beings, and they are also sensitive to large doses of stress which leads them to a much worse mental illness that is worse than a virus.

Generally speaking, we as a civilization are not ready for any catastrophes, and the COVID19 pandemic itself is real proof. Luckily for us, covid19 is a weak virus and has a very low mortality rate.

Imagine a virus that kills in two days. There would be a general catastrophe in the world, accompanied by panic. It would be each for itself and the black age of our civilization would begin.

Covid19 may be good because it prepares our civilization for a much worse virus, and we all know that the melting of ice started a long time ago, and ice can make anything and everything, and I hope that nothing very dangerous will come out because we were pissed then.

Feel free to write some of your opinions, this is just a difficult view of mine, which may not be true, but I like to write, so if you are bored, we can discuss a bit.
User507635477
0 Like 1 Dislike
Are you f kidding me? Low mortality rate Millions have died go ask their families if they think it is not that important.
So people dying is good because you say it prepares the world for a bigger catastrophe ??
For your information vaccination do work & their is scientific evidence you might want to look at , before speaking about something so serious, that you have no no idea about at all.
Don't bother replying you are uneducated & extremely insensitive to the millions of people lost their lives to this so called weak epidemic.
You better hope this week virus does not come to you or your family then you might think twice.

Honey B you are a fake on here I should know.
Hunny B
0 Like 2 Dislike
When is this going to end
This site uses cookies and other tracking technologies to differentiate between devices, personalize service, analytical and statistical purposes and customize content and ad serving. Some information can also be provided to our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you continue to use the site, we assume it suits your current settings. You can change your settings at any time in your browser, which will significantly reduce the functionality of our site.