Blindr
sk cz si en

On finding true love

Nowadays the world is so heavily interconnected, and it's possible to communicate with any acquaintance pretty much anytime, so, I'm wondering : what makes the appeal of talking to strangers ?

Are these apps just another kind of slot machine where the jackpot is getting some care and some love ?

It's a bit sad to think that everyone is a bit lonelier and yet most people would never dare show that part of themselves to people they know.

...But then, what do I know ? Maybe it's all just libido ?
User332731202
0 Like 0 Dislike
Am really heart broken please if you know you aren't real don't DM me need some one to filll my broken heart
User331415942
0 Like 0 Dislike
Hyyy
User331305621
0 Like 0 Dislike
Hii
User328485285
0 Like 0 Dislike
hi true love i m 😘
User330709695
0 Like 0 Dislike
Hi please can we chat
User330720006
0 Like 0 Dislike
Hello,will you be my sugar baby,I will spoil you with gifts and money
User329227887
0 Like 0 Dislike
Cool,only God knows who truly have true love in this world
User330687558
0 Like 0 Dislike
Cool
User268103037
0 Like 0 Dislike
Carolina I just believe you are the kind of person I have been looking for and of which we can both share our love .
User268103037
0 Like 0 Dislike
Hi I am a guybwhobis readybto and care for my woman . so I will be happy if we can exchange numbers . I am from Cameroon and you?
This site uses cookies and other tracking technologies to differentiate between devices, personalize service, analytical and statistical purposes and customize content and ad serving. Some information can also be provided to our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you continue to use the site, we assume it suits your current settings. You can change your settings at any time in your browser, which will significantly reduce the functionality of our site.