Blindr
sk cz si en

On finding true love

Nowadays the world is so heavily interconnected, and it's possible to communicate with any acquaintance pretty much anytime, so, I'm wondering : what makes the appeal of talking to strangers ?

Are these apps just another kind of slot machine where the jackpot is getting some care and some love ?

It's a bit sad to think that everyone is a bit lonelier and yet most people would never dare show that part of themselves to people they know.

...But then, what do I know ? Maybe it's all just libido ?
User328688040
0 Like 0 Dislike
I need me some love
User328364208
0 Like 0 Dislike
Being alone feels pretty bad when you find out you've missed some of da love memories you had lately
User328228629
0 Like 0 Dislike
Yeah you’re right, but sometimes being single remain the best
Carryboy
0 Like 0 Dislike
User315668211
0 Like 0 Dislike
Mounir
1 Like 0 Dislike
Hello there are u okey can we talk alittle bit
User326275362
0 Like 0 Dislike
Its really so sad thinking that only few persons now who still believes in true love..
And im one of them..despite of getting betrayed and hurt a lot times, i still believe that there is one person out there for me who will loves me genuinely..
User325457874
0 Like 0 Dislike
What do we really know? Sometimes i think it’s good to let yourself out
User325252098
0 Like 0 Dislike
Preach
This site uses cookies and other tracking technologies to differentiate between devices, personalize service, analytical and statistical purposes and customize content and ad serving. Some information can also be provided to our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you continue to use the site, we assume it suits your current settings. You can change your settings at any time in your browser, which will significantly reduce the functionality of our site.