Blindr
sk cz si en

Can i see serious relationship on here

I need someone who is willing to be with me through good times and hard times, someone who is down to earth, someone who is romantic, someone who is humble and simple, yeah I’m talking about someone who's God fearing... lindsay/speck/03/at/gmal/dot/com/.. hangout/mail
User389353539
0 Like 0 Dislike
Hi I'm justin😊
User383907857
0 Like 0 Dislike
Hi Guys, I am new to this community and would like to share my heart on this. Relationship is about how you make someone feel , how to say things without using words, how to understand without knowing all and how to accept someone for his imperfections not his qualities.
Don't think about what the other person would do in a relationship , it's what you we can give in one's life .
Giving gives meaning to life not wanting all.
Stay blessed n stay @peace
User383908010
0 Like 0 Dislike
Salut je suis nouveau sur ce site et je recherche de nouvelles connaissances. Également je suis a la recherche d'une relation amoureuse sérieuse et durable
User383361947
0 Like 0 Dislike
Drop your WhatsApp number... I hate fake people or fake Account
User381880549
0 Like 0 Dislike
Hi
User383332214
0 Like 0 Dislike
I am here for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage and am also looking for good and caring man
[email protected]
On hangout
User381961472
0 Like 0 Dislike
I seems not to understand anything going on here
User382369093
0 Like 0 Dislike
Hi babe nice meeting you.if very serious relationship let's video or voice call if genuine person+233542404409 WhatsApp/[email protected] hangout video or voice call if genuine person.no SCAM please.
User382090090
0 Like 0 Dislike
Yes you can
User381961472
0 Like 0 Dislike
Please how can I get real friends here
I don't really understand how it works
This site uses cookies and other tracking technologies to differentiate between devices, personalize service, analytical and statistical purposes and customize content and ad serving. Some information can also be provided to our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you continue to use the site, we assume it suits your current settings. You can change your settings at any time in your browser, which will significantly reduce the functionality of our site.